Are you passionate about publishing?
If you are working in publishing these days, it is an exciting and challenging place. It is also hard to define. Magazine media, content creation, journalism, magazines, books, digital media, technology, video just doesn’t begin to speak to the diversity and complexity of this “industry.” Aspiring to a career, changing careers, and guiding your own life to achieve your goals takes help and support, and constant education. Joining EWIP is a great way to learn, connect, and boost your professional life, while managing the balance to have a life.
Join other members—both women and men—who span every corner of the industry and range from intern to seasoned veterans. As a member of EWIP, you’ll be able to:
- stay on top of the latest industry happenings, including trends, technologies, and best practices as they evolve in publishing, creative content production, and the growing opportunities of digital media
- learn and share experiences with smart, dynamic, and exceptional women
- strive for more opportunities to lead>
- and find the delicate balance in a work life that allows room for your personal best
Women’s Leadership Conference Membership will also get you a discount on the full day registration to EWIP’s annual Women’s Leadership Conference. You will join the most dynamic women in magazine, book, and digital media, who will share their stories to educate and inspire you.
The conference kicks off with an empowering breakfast keynote, and the day is filled with panel discussions and interactive workshops that cover the latest trends, challenges, and opportunities in media, technology, publishing, and leadership. Each year we honor a trail-blazing woman with the Exceptional Woman in Publishing Award.
Your EWIP membership entitles you to a range of great benefits, including:
- EWIP’s Women’s Leadership Conference — Discounted admittance to this extraordinary annual conference, where some of the top thinkers in the industry share their insights and advice.
- Event discounts— to EWIP and partner events, including Publishing Business Conference and Expo, The Yale Publishing Course, webinars and other exciting industry happenings.
- EWIP Wire — Our newsletter, covering the latest news, industry events, and happenings.
- Mentor program — Help grow EWIP’s mentor program, to connect women embarking on a publishing career with savvy, experienced mentors.
- New member profiles — Ask about being featured on ewip.org
- A guide for hosting your own EWIP regional event.
More Member Discounts
Next Steps Marketing’s™ 360 Marketing Services. Located steps away from Twitter, Google, and Facebook, the team at Next Steps Marketing gets that the world has changed. They’re available to help you make that change work for you. Next Steps Marketing solves audience-building challenges for media companies using creative, customized “call-to-action” marketing techniques, where the return is clearly measurable by clicks, online subscription sign-ups, responses to direct mail, or newsstand sales. They work with you to develop the right strategy, whether your staff needs support with a specific project or a full-service circulation solution. To find out more about our 15 percent discount for EWIP members only, please call Mike Popalardo at (415) 773-1840 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our services, visit www.nextstepsmarketing.com.
Publishers Single Copy Sales Services (PSCS). Maximize your newsstand sales and profit with the nation’s foremost consultants. Please visit http://www.singlecopysales.com for more information, or contact Linda Ruth at email@example.com and ask about special discounts for EWIP members.
If you would like to extend a special discount to EWIP members and have your company listed on our website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual Membership Fee
Individual membership — $75
Individual membership (Get 2 years and save) — $135
Student membership — $35
Corporate/Affiliate membership* — $1,500
* Individual memberships for company employees. Your logo on EWIP’s website and opportunities to participate in EWIP offers, such as niche market industry research.
Join EWIP Today
If you have questions about the benefits of membership contact us at email@example.com.