Are you passionate about publishing?
If you are working in book, magazine, or digital publishing or aspire to a career in journalism or social media, joining EWIP is a great way to learn, to connect, and boost your professional life to the next level!
Join other members—both women and men—who span every corner of the industry and range from intern to seasoned veterans. As a member of EWIP, you’ll be able to:
- stay on top of the latest industry happenings, including trends, technologies, and information about publishing and the expanded reach of digital communications
- share experiences with other smart, dynamic, and exceptional women
- and lean-in to your ambition in a way that leaves more balance and fun in your life!
Your EWIP membership entitles you to a range of great benefits, including:
- Discounted admittance to EWIP’s Women’s Leadership Conference.
- Notification of all EWIP events
- Mention discount code YPC10EWIP for 10% off the tuition at the Yale Publishing Course. Application deadline is in June. More info here.
- Our e-newsletter, covering the latest news, industry events, and happenings.
- Mentor Program
- New member profile
- A free, “how-to” guide, offering tips for hosting your own EWIP regional event.
Annual Membership Fee
Individual membership — $75
Individual membership for two years — $135 Save 10%
Student membership — $35
Corporate/Affiliate membership* — $1,500
* Individual memberships for company employees. Your logo on EWIP’s website and opportunities to participate in EWIP offers, such as niche market industry research.