What does publishing even mean these days? It is a terribly hard industry to define. Yet creating content for magazines, books, websites, and smartphones, building a community around ideas, producing video that has impact, putting your work “out there”—all of that— remains one of the most exciting and challenging careers exactly because of the diversity and complexity of this so-called industry. Whether you are just starting your career, or changing course and re-tooling it, then making smart choices in order to achieve your goals takes time, and support, skills, and lots and lots of constructive feedback. That is why EWIP focuses most on education and connection. We help each other be excellent. We encourage everyone to be, or seek out mentors, and to seriously give back at every stage. Become a member of EWIP and learn more, connect better, and use whatever boost you get in life to help someone else along the way. At the core of what we offer is support to manage the delicate balance of living a complete life, in other words, live to be exceptional.
Give Some, Get Some
- Standing Together: 20 Years of Exceptional Women
- Bestselling Author Kerry Lonsdale, Ten Speed Press Executive Editor Lisa Westmoreland, SheWrites Publisher Brooke Warner to Speak at the 20th Anniversary EWIP Conference
- Janice Min to Receive the 2017 Exceptional Woman in Publishing Award
- Letter from a (Different) President
- Honoring our 2016 Exceptional Women with plenty of MoJo
- SIGN UP NOW: 2016 Wine Reception & Awards Ceremony – Sept. 27, 2016 in SF