Can specialty publishers survive the economics of publishing that deliver high returns and low remits? What is the impact of the widening gap between subscriptions and newsstand sales? And has print lost prestige among the people who need it most–the publishers? These are topics discussed at Distripress 2012 in Glasgow earlier this month. Everyone’s still searching for answers and new perspectives can be found looking across international boundaries.
Speaking for Specialty at Distripress 2012
- Standing Together: 20 Years of Exceptional Women
- Janice Min to Receive the 2017 Exceptional Woman in Publishing Award
- Letter from a (Different) President
- Honoring our 2016 Exceptional Women with plenty of MoJo
- SIGN UP NOW: 2016 Wine Reception & Awards Ceremony – Sept. 27, 2016 in SF
- Turn Up the Volume: A Conversation with Jeanne Bourgault and Amie Williams