Can specialty publishers survive the economics of publishing that deliver high returns and low remits? What is the impact of the widening gap between subscriptions and newsstand sales? And has print lost prestige among the people who need it most–the publishers? These are topics discussed at Distripress 2012 in Glasgow earlier this month. Everyone’s still searching for answers and new perspectives can be found looking across international boundaries.
Speaking for Specialty at Distripress 2012
- Directions to Clark Kerr Conference Center @ UC Berkeley
- Who’s Who at the Leadership Conference
- Our Sponsors and Partners
- Bestselling Author Kerry Lonsdale, Ten Speed Press Executive Editor Lisa Westmoreland, SheWrites Publisher Brooke Warner to Speak at the 20th Anniversary EWIP Conference
- Janice Min to Receive the 2017 Exceptional Woman in Publishing Award