I’m just back from Distripress, the international publishing conference. This year it was in Barcelona and the mood, interestingly, was upbeat. The theme was “Print is Not Dead.” The speaker said that he’d been tracking print all over the world, and there is no correlation between the rise in digital and the loss in print. The correlation is with the recession. Still, I’m concerned about the lack of connection to digital that many participants appeared to have. If anyone wants to comment on this page, I’d love to hear your thoughts!
The Mood at Distripress
- Directions to Clark Kerr Conference Center @ UC Berkeley
- Who’s Who at the Leadership Conference
- Our Sponsors and Partners
- Bestselling Author Kerry Lonsdale, Ten Speed Press Executive Editor Lisa Westmoreland, SheWrites Publisher Brooke Warner to Speak at the 20th Anniversary EWIP Conference
- Janice Min to Receive the 2017 Exceptional Woman in Publishing Award